UV light disinfection
UV lights are utilized where sensitive equipment does not allow for the use of fogging machines.
We carry multiple fogging equipment for all types of decontamination purposes to suit all our clients' needs.
Our disinfection service supplies are all on a list of CDC/EPA approved disinfectants that have proved efficacy.
Why CNJ Cleaning Service in Washington, Somerset and Belleville, NJ?
- We keep a flexible schedule according to the needs of the client. We can visit you at any given hour. It is an option not many cleaning companies offer.
- We offer you customized/personalized plans according to the unique needs of your house or office in Washington, Somerset and Belleville, NJ, as well as the entire New Jersey area. We don't use one fits all approach.
- Our team exhibits a high level of professionalism and punctuality. We finish our work within the specified time as we know how uncomfortable staying outside your house can be.
- We only use modern equipment that is approved by the CDC and labeled safe for disinfecting purposes. All disinfectants we use are to protect from Covid and Influenza.
- We are a fully insured cleaning company offering disinfecting services. With our disinfecting procedures, you can use the place immediately after the process is finished as there are no harmful fumes involved.
Uv Light Disinfection
We offer a service that directly serves the need for a clean, safe, and sterile environment for those in your facility. Every season is a season for bacteria and viruses, and your space is no place for bacteria or viruses.
Give us a call and we'll come out and help you with answers to your questions. We will also consult the areas in which need to be disinfected. UV lights are also used to eliminate odors and clean the air.
Some locations might need a little more time to disinfect depending on your needs. We can always make adjustments and additions while we're there, whatever it takes to get it done right the first time.
We let all of your staff know when we start and when its safe to enter the areas treated. Signs and our staff are present to make sure all goes well.
Depending on the room size, the lights will be active for around 15 to 60 minuets. During this time, it is crucial that the doors are not opened and no one is in the rooms being treated without proper UV light protection.
After the specified time, we will put anything we had moved before the treatment (if anything), and make sure your rooms are the cleanest they can be.
We Sell UV Lights
Call For Pricing
Pricing generally runs from .05 to .25 cents per sq. ft. depending on the size and service the building requires.
- No Residue
- We use a neutral disinfectant that we disperse on all surfaces and fabrics without staining or leaving a residue.
- Patient & Staff Safety
- Let everyone who enters your business know you're doing what's needed to be done to ensure a clean environment.
- Ideal For Big Spaces
- This unit covers 30k sq. ft. pretty quickly - great for warehouses and large halls.
Using The Right Supplies
During a pandemic, disinfection of surfaces and objects touched by multiple people becomes extremely important. There is a list of CDC/EPA approved disinfectants that have proved efficacy against Covid-19 and pathogens stronger than it. These disinfectants may include ready-to-use sprays, concentrates, and wipes.
We use modern equipment for disinfecting service in the Tri-State Area, such as electrostatic sprayers, mobile disinfection carts (HEPA filters) that help purify the air of all the pollutants (PM2.5, pet allergens, pollens, viruses, mold, and bacteria), and UV-sterilizer/disinfection machines proven to kill Covid-19 and viruses even stronger than it.
- Our disinfecting services include:
- Electrostatic spray
- HEPA filters
- UV disinfection
- Disinfection fogging
Get The Intense Clean
Our business in Washington, Somerset and Belleville, NJ is geared to the purification, sterilization, and order of your facility, in the most efficient way possible. We work around and with your schedule to complete the tasks at hand.
Terminal cleaning is an intense disinfecting procedure that involves removing every detachable item in the room for disinfection and then properly disinfecting light fixtures, air ducts, and all surfaces from the ceiling down to the floor.
Request a Quote
We promise quality and reliable cleaning service every time so our loyal customers feel respected and their needs taken care of. We work hard to be the best. The products we use are high quality and safe. We focus on the details so you have a clean, orderly office every time.
To set up consultations, ask questions, get quotes, or anything else, call us in Somerset and Belleville, NJ, as well as the entire New Jersey area at 732-207-2121.